WORKFORCE INVESTMENT BOARD, INC.
July 1, 2012 – June 30, 2017
SECTION I STRATEGIC PLAN
SECTION II OPERATIONAL PLAN
SECTION III APPENDICES
This section provides the policies and other supporting documentation with which the LWIB demonstrates that it is complying with applicable laws and regulations. A number of elements that were part of the narrative in past local plans are now addressed in this section. Where applicable, a web link is preferred in lieu of the actual document.
Please note that the WIB may modify documents contained as Appendices without modification to this Plan so long as the modification is not a significant change that impacts the operation of the LWIA as outlined in WIA Final Regulations Section 661.355.
"Modifications to local plans are necessary to maintain the viability of the plan and to ensure that the workforce system is responsive to changing workforce development needs. A modification is required for any significant change impacting the operation of the LWIA. Such changes include, but are not limited to: significant changes in local economic conditions; changing in the financing to support WIA Title 1 and partner services; changes in the LWIB structure; or a need to revise strategies to meet performance goals" (WIA Final Regulations, Section 661.355).
Required Local Plan Appendices
- LWIA Common Measures Negotiated Performance Goals
- Published Notice(s)
- Public Comments Received/Addressed
- LWIB/CEO Agreement
- Organization Chart
- LWIB/One-Stop Partner Agreement
- Priority of Service Policy(ies)
- Eligibility Verification and Priority Selection for Title I-B Youth
- LWIB Procurement Policy(ies)
- Training Provider Appeal Policy
- Participant Eligibility Appeal Policy
- PA CareerLink® Staff Grievance Procedure Policy
- LWIA Individual Training Account (ITA) Policy
- Self-Sufficiency Policy