PA CareerLink® of Lancaster County is a connector between Lancaster County residents and area businesses. Since 2001, when 14 employment, social service and education organizations agreed to work together as one entity, PA CareerLink® of Lancaster County has been offering services such as:
- Use of computers with Internet access for job search or to create a resume.
- Research job leads on a database with exclusive access to companies' employment needs.
- Access copiers and fax machines for job search activities.
- Attend free workshops designed to supplement or enhance job search strategies.
- Check to see if you qualify for skills training, additional education or other programs.
- Utilize phone lines that are direct to the Unemployment office.
Come to the PA CareerLink® of Lancaster County to get started!
You will be welcomed at the PA CareerLink front desk, and there will be someone to step you through the job search process.
View a brief orientation video for an overview of the services offered, and then meet with one of the Career Resource Center (CRC) staff to get started on your unique path to employment.
PA CareerLink® of Lancaster County is located at 1016 N. Charlotte Street, Lancaster, PA 17603
PA CareerLink is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m, and there are extended hours.
For more information on services, extended hours and remote locations, contact: